ASCCA Repair Facility
Automotive Service Councils of California (ASCCA) Mission Statement The Automotive Service Councils of California, is an association primarily comprised of independently-owned automotive repair facilities, it exists to promote the continuing success of its members and to advance the professionalism of the automotive industry.
- To promote good will between the motorist and the industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for service rendered.
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so requested.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members.
- To refrain from advertisement which is false or misleading or likely to confuse or deceive the customer.